• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS or WTT 33" Mud Grapplers for 35"-36" Swampers, Grapplers or Pitbulls

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
WTS or WTT 33" Mud Grapplers for 35"-36" Swampers, Grapplers or Pitbulls

I'm looking to trade my 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers for some bigger 35-36" equally or more aggressive tires. I'm interested in Mud Grapplers, Pitbull Rocker, Super Swampers TSL Bias Ply, SS SX or SS LTB. I'm looking for 5 tires but will take 4. I'm interested in 50% or better tread. Rim size should be 15" or 17". I can add some cash depending on the quantity and condition of the tires or I can trade my tires with the rims. If you have different very aggressive tires let me know I'll consider them but I'm not interested in regular M/T tires like BFG M/T or Goodyear MT/R.

4 of my Grapplers are used, I estimate around 60-70% tread. I will measure them to make sure. Spare tire is brand new. As far as I can tell they have only highway miles, no scoffs or chunks of rubber missing. They where on XJ when I bought her and I never took her off-road. Rims are Moto Metal MO951 Black series. They 17" in dimeter and I think 9" wide (I'll measure them too). Wheels are in great shape, no rock rash. In the pictures they are little bit dirty that's all. I will take better pictures. 4 last pictures at the buttom of the page: http://public.fotki.com/MooMooJeep/tires/

I prefer to trade them but I will sell them too. Brand new 33x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers are about $300 each so I guess I'd like to get $150 each for used ones x 4 = $600 and $240 for the new one or $750 for all 5 tires. I'd split them if I have buyer for all of them.

Back