• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB - Wheels and Tires * Trade for stock and cash

MarkCrx

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to purchase some used Wheels and Tires for XJ 5x4.5 lug, 33" - 35". Maybe something in a 17" wheel but 15" is fine.

I have stock wheels and tires with about 65% tread left

I have a set of 5 - 315/70r17 (measure out to 34.4 in.) Pro comp Extreme M/T tires that I am looking to get rid of.

The 4 on my jeep have even wear and about 70ish% tread and the spare is brand spankin new. The tires have rock rash since I actually wheel my rig, but no holes/patches/plugs/etc. I have them mounted on racelines with BBs and I have no vibrations, shenanigans, or weird noises up to 70mph. I am sure they would have no issue going faster, but I don't drive my jeep that fast.

I am only getting rid of them since I am jumping up to 37s, but otherwise they have been surprisingly great tires.

I can give you a good deal on them if you help me dismount them off the bead locks. I hate doing that. Seriously...

Shoot me a pm with you cell and I can send you pics if you are interested.

Back