• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/T XJ stock tires and wheels

Let me check my garage over the weekend - I wonder if the one that came with my Jeep is still out there somewhere (course, I think it's been about 10 years since I last laid eyes on it)...

I'm way far away, but I'd trade you two full size spares plus cash for a single Icon if you have one, and I'd be motivated to meet halfway or something to make it happen

Apparently my "new" black Heep came with 15" steelies originally and someone put Icons on it later, but I only have four, so no matching spare, boo hiss

I'm way far away, but I'd trade you two full size spares plus cash for a single Icon if you have one, and I'd be motivated to meet halfway or something to make it happen

Apparently my "new" black Heep came with 15" steelies originally and someone put Icons on it later, but I only have four, so no matching spare, boo hiss

I can't help you because I don't have any Icons.

Back