• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Stock wheels

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to replace the black rock crawlers I have on my new (to me) XJ with some stock 15x7 wheels. The PO put the wrong backspaced wheels on it, and it looks stupid. I'd prefer aluminum, but steel is okay too.

Let me know what you have, and what you're asking. I could possibly trade for some parts if youre interested.

John

John,
I have 4 different styles of 15's and one 16 set. Send me an email and I will send you pics. 2 sets of the lace style in gold and black, The 5 spoke style and the 10 spoke style. The 16's are from a GC with Gold and Silver. I would like $30/ea. with local pick up in Alexandria VA.
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'm looking for something a little closer. I'm in NJ, and would like to keep it in the Eastern PA/Jersey area.

Sorry for the confusion,

John

I have a set of steelies. Just as you want. A case of Beer and they are yours!!!!
I live in Lancaster and will be at the PA Jeep Show and can bring them along. I would like either Yeungling Lager or Sam Adams Summer Ale.
Let me know,
Todd

John if you're going to NAC-Fest I have a set of 10-holes in good condition i'd let go for cheap

you selling the rock crawlers? I have stock steelies too if you want, painted black...
bumper.jpg

Thanks for the effort everyone, I appreciate it.
I found a set of alloys at the Bone yard.

Back