• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Passenger Side Mirror

Cardinal1

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a passenger side power mirror (black) for my '98 XJ. Grenaded one on the trail today. Let me know what you have!! My mirror is in good shape but the plastic housing is destroyed...

I have one around here some where. It's black, and power (not heated) from a 2000. IIRC it should just plug right in. I got a set of heated ones off a 98, and I'm almost positive it was a plug, and play. If I can find it $25+shipping from 43811. Shipping should be just under $10 using a USPS medum sized flat rate box.

Thanks! Let me know if you find it. I am in New Philadelphia. You ever get over this way. If not I'd pick it up if $20 would work...

Yeah I'll track it down. Might be able to meet you at Unusual Junction (56310 US Route 36, West Lafayette, OH) on Sun evening.

Thanks! I was going to PM you my phone number but your inbox is full...
I'd be more than happy to meet you at the Unusual Junction. My number is 330-260-0993.

Thanks again,
Jordan

:dunce: Probably shouldn't have posted my number, haha...
As long as you don't mind what happens because you did that you'll be fine! :D

Back