• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Late model shell/roller

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a CLEAN late model body to swap parts into.
Color is irrelevant aside from the whole thing being one color.
Normal dings and stuff are expected but no big rust spots or dents
No drivetrain needed. I would prefer this thing be a roller but can work around that if need be. If it is a roller I don't care if it is steerable or what axles are in it. tcase and trans don't matter. 2 or 4 door don't matter. interior must be complete and would prefer as clean as possible. Even a 2wd ride would work. Just looking for a super clean shell.

I will be looking on CL pretty regularly, but if you see anything else I might not please feel free to let me know.
TIA

PM works for contact.

I could be talked out of my Blue one!

:D:D
Are you getting back in it or WHAT:twak::twak::twak:

lmfao. I said CLEAN with no BIG dents hahahahahahahaha

No not for me. Gonna put sisters crap on a newer rig vs dumping money into the 89. (yes I know all the crap involved in getting her motor to work blah blah blah. hence why imam pay someone else to do it :D )

my heep has no big dents!:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hers is a mantrans right? Make sure you find a manual donor or expect to pay for a late model one on ebay, the late model pedal boxes are different. So are the shifter boot clips and trans tunnel seals/blockoff plates.

Master/slave cyl are also different, along with the plastic line that goes to it.

not keeping her trans. going to aw4 when we swap shells. so irrelevant anyway. but thanks for heads up :thumbup:

There is a "2000 XJ Cherokee body" listed on craigs list ( West slope, Grand Junction...) Looks very clean, although it does not have a title. Guys asking $800.00. Has the complete interior, minus drivetrain....strapped to a trailer and ready to haul away. Might be just what your looking for

Back