• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: gray exterior trim for door

tommcg

NAXJA Forum User
i've got a '91 laredo, similar to the one pictured but without the piece circled in red (front passenger door gray ext. trim). recommendations on where to find it or what to call it (trim? molding? skin?) while searching would be appreciated. and definitely if anybody has this piece available, let me know ... thanks.

ext3.jpg

Check the junk yards. Where you at in GA? I know of a yard in Athens that has several cherokees. I had to get that same piece for mine. Got it and a corner piece for my bumper there.

I'm in Athens actually. Any yards you recommend? Never gotten anything from a junkyard before.

Ill have to get ahold of the number/location of that yard but...theres also greenleaf bout 10 minutes your side of monroe on 78 there phone # 770-267-5965

Thanks. I took another offer & hope to get the piece in next week. Advice on local junk yards would still be appreciated, but it looks like I'm set for now. I'll update when it comes in.

Back