• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Front header panel, Seat and fender flare

jdxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in need of a White late model header panel of front clip whatever you call it. Might travel a bit for this

Springs only stuff

Local only plz Stock drivers seat Late model
Frnt pass side fender flare Late model black plastic

LMK what ya got?

JD Murray
(719)313-0005

If you want I have a full set of white flares.

PM Yella, JD -- I'm almost certain he has a white header panel lying around... although maybe its early body style. :dunno:

Ya he is having a hard time finding header panels latly, I told him months ago if he ever came across one to lmk.

Caged, are they late model? Reason I ask is the old school
Ones where a true white the late models are off white. I need the off white. Flores, did you check and see if you have one?

They are off a 97 XJ

plus you can drag me a stick of 2x6 steel ;)

whatever ya got, its more than I was going to pay you! No sweat, man! :cheers:

What do you need Chris I probley have some laying around, but if not I can always pick it up, I go to glasier at least once a week

I don't really "need" anything, since I'm already up to my arse in projects -- it would likely sit in the loafing shed and rust for the better part of a year before I started to mold it into a bumper, for the WJ, for the Stomper... who knows? :D

Cool, No seats anyone?
If im coming north for the header i could come for a seat as well!

I'm gonna probley head up there this weekend after I get payed

Back