• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 95 and older gas tank

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
my xj tank has sprung a leak can anyone put me in touch with someone who has a tank for sale. I really only need the tank the sender is working fine. I would prefer pick up only as it is a bit of a rush. Or if you have a tank please email me at [email protected]

I have one, brand new pump and tank. It's kind of far from you, but if you need it, I'd let it go for $100.

It has maybe 1000 miles on the tank and pump, I put it in an XJ I had a while back, then the engine went on me. It's new aftermarket, from Napa, the pump retails for $105, and the tank for $150. I think $100 sounds like a good price. Let me know if you're interested.

It has maybe 1000 miles on the tank and pump, I put it in an XJ I had a while back, then the engine went on me. It's new aftermarket, from Napa, the pump retails for $105, and the tank for $150. I think $100 sounds like a good price. Let me know if you're interested.

looking for a OEM tank the flanges on the after-market tanks never seem to hold up well or seal well.

Back