• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 44/8.25/30 W/ 3.55's

redneck

NAXJA Forum User
I am currently back over seas and will not be back until mid FEB but figure I should throw this out there now. I got a new XJ while I was back last month and am starting another build. Nothing drastic this time, just making it what it should have been from the factory. Its another AX-15 with 3.07's. Im looking to put on a set of 30's so I figure the easiest gear change will be to go to 3.55's. With that being said, Im looking for a factory XJ D44 with 3.55's and a HP D30 with 3.55's. I would also consider a 29 spline 8.25 but if I have to settle, Ill take a 27 spline. Im not looking to spend a ton but do want an axle that is ready to run. Lockers and shafts are a plus but again, not looking to spend a ton (like everyone in the world). Im building this up as a DD and a weekend dirt road explorer in Prescott. If you have something or run across something let me know and can work something out with my scheduled, let me know! Im willing to make the drive around AZ to get them. Again, I will not be back in PHX until the second week of FEB. I want to have everything ready to go by the time I get back so I can do it all at the same time (lift, tires, axles, etc...).

Thanks!
Aaron

His is he one on Craigslist without shafts, right? I dont think I want a welded rear end in a 5 speed DD. Thanks for the heads up though!

Ill be back in town next week. Anyone have any 3.55 geared axles they are looking to get rid of?

I will if/when I find a built rear axle. 29 spline 8.25 limited slip
I'll probably have a hp d30 soon too, just as my new front axle gets geared.

Last edited:
Back