• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2009 F250 backup camera

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I know it's a Ford but... I also know some of you are Junkyard Dogs :) I don't want to tear apart my tailgate to remove that camera that is builtin to the handle. I do want a plug and play camera for when I have my camper in bed and tailgate removed. The pigtail for the camera unplugs when removing tailgate. Ford wants too much and I have to buy handle too???

I am told only Ford uses a 5 volt camera. I would just like another to plug right in for when camper is in the bed it can stay mounted if I want. Just want to display in Mirror like it does now.

Finders fee ;)

So you want the camera only, that you already have to add another in your bed?

Yes id like to just unplug the tailgate pigtail and take tailgat off
Load the camper and just plugin the second camera that ill mount elsewhwe

That's the harness I need if I can 'MacGuyverize to a non-ford camera. I just can't seem to locate a 5vdc camera besides FORD :( That camera you posted would be great if 5 vdc :( There seems to be a lot of wireless ones I guess %volt is used in the Drones and on RC cars.

Last edited:
Back