• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: '00-'01 XJ Limited

DUNESXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I feel like I've looked everywhere so I'm just posting this in case one of you guys knows someone who's sellin one or in case you run across one somewhere in the state.

I realize it's kind of a wish list but I'm willing to wait for the right one ;)

Lookin for a 2000 or 2001 XJ Limited

Preferably Black but may consider other colors (not white or yellow)

4.0 I6 under 90kmiles

8.25 rear

non abs

power everything

straight body

clean interior

factory CD/radio

cruise

tint

I would prefer it wasn't a trail rig in it's previous life as this would be my daily driver. My last one was just totalled last month in a roll over accident. I've realized recently how unhappy cars make me so I wanna get back into an XJ.

No mods necessary but could be considered I guess.

I will update this with more specifics later today.

:roflmao:Good luck with that one!!

I knew it wouldn't be easy to locate one. That's why I'm also posting "wanted ads" along with searching everywhere.

I have located a few of my liking in places such as AZ, TX and UT. But I would like something a bit closer so that I can drive before buying or flying to drive.

I didn't think yellow was an option either but wasn't sure.

I've actually been to a couple dealerships where they've advertised classic models as being limiteds. Crazy people.

And yes I expect to see them going for around 9 or 10 but that's what negotiating is for ;)

That looks like a good deal!

Put em up

Pile of crap! Yeah, I said it! Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

LOL! I knew that'd be your response........ :roflmao:

Yeah, mis-matched paint suggesting collision repair, higher mileage, dings/dents....... not real close to what the OP said he was looking for.

Hey if he is willing to spend 10k on it then he should get this for $5500. And get the things repaired.

Hey if he is willing to spend 10k on it then he should get this for $5500. And get the things repaired.

I have a feeling that with DUNES, it may be the same as with Kittrell......

It's an anal-retentive thing - we wouldn't understand.

:D

I have a feeling that with DUNES, it may be the same as with Kittrell......

It's an anal-retentive thing - we wouldn't WANT TO understand.

:D

ficksed.

This is getting close, but still not cream of the crop.

www.AutoTrader.com/ATCarID/AT-D3B6731

It's had a lot of outside time. The needles on a garaged, low mileage XJ should look like this.

10951210961.260003986.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Another Silver one, but if I were you I'd buy it (pending inspection). AND it's local!

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/1108402348.html

The only thing I think might not meet your standards are the power everything (doesn't say if windows are) and it may have ABS (doesn't say either way). But I have to say I love the lack of power windows for off-roading/wading through rivers, and you can disable ABS easily by taking the fuse out... or cutting the tone rings.

Also, it has a lift, but come on. It was installed professionally, so you know they didn't actually wheel it. :D

Best of luck to you, I found my dream XJ, you'll find yours. :)

There is no such thing as a Limited without power windows. Unless it was a straight custom order. But I seriously doubt he ordered it with power locks, but not windows...........;)

I'd be all over that one too if I were you. It is a 2001 though, so it could be a "fake" limited.

Last edited:
Back