• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

1. Doug & Sam in her new ride
2. Zingerxj1129 (Allen)
3. Spawn 93 and wife (Brian and Whitney)
4. PacificEd
5. Lil Timmy and other half
6. Shaggybob and possible company(no more ball and chain)
7. Ghost and twins +1 Sammy
8. Avon and Mrs Crawler
9. Stump, Wife, and Harper (depending on how Harper is doing atm)
10. FlexdXJ(Aaron)
11. GoSlowGetStuck(Brad And Co.)
12. Cabjeepster(Craig and Stacey)
13. POLAR_JEEP_04 (jason plus passenger)
14. 256offroad (david) and better half + 3 OTHER JEEPS!
15. High2by and Mrs. High2by
16. 87Manche +1 (possibly more guests)
17. MaxCFM + MaxWife - hope to actually have a Jeep this year
18. Cottontail (Dirk) + my cousin Adam (who is a Camaro guy, but wants to ride anyay!)
19. Cnickgo + possibly the girl
20. UNCC_99XJ (Tim)
21. 89eliminator + 1
22. Lennie
23. beer_goggles_009 (jim) + 1
24. Timmy2XJs
25. Chattacuda
26. Rredalty and wife
27. Team Struggle...( 2 adults )
28. Team Willys, although I thought you had to have more than one to be a team???

Total
52 Adults
3 Kids

well boys and girls i have some bad news. we will be closing on a house at the end of june. and then moving in,compound all that with my wifes new deployment dates im going to have to pull out of the crawl......

too much stuff and not enough time.

maybe next time :(

well boys and girls i have some bad news. we will be closing on a house at the end of june. and then moving in,compound all that with my wifes new deployment dates im going to have to pull out of the crawl......

Bummer. Congrats on the house... you and the wife stay safe. TY for your service!

boooo..... congrats on the house though

boooo..... congrats on the house though

its a pretty epic house, but i an super bummed about the crawl. to who ever reads this, im charging you with the job of taking pics. of everything. :D

its a pretty epic house, but i an super bummed about the crawl. to who ever reads this, im charging you with the job of taking pics. of everything. :D

GoSlowGetStuck's GF is a shutterbug. I'll hand her my camera!

1. Doug & Sam in her new ride
2. Zingerxj1129 (Allen)
3. Spawn 93 and wife (Brian and Whitney)
4. PacificEd
5. Lil Timmy and other half
6. Shaggybob and possible company(no more ball and chain)
7. Ghost and twins +1 Sammy
8. Avon and Mrs Crawler
9. Stump, Wife, and Harper (depending on how Harper is doing atm)
10. FlexdXJ(Aaron)
11. GoSlowGetStuck(Brad And Co.)
12. Cabjeepster(Craig and Stacey)
13. POLAR_JEEP_04 (jason plus passenger)
14. 256offroad (david) and better half + 3 OTHER JEEPS!
15. High2by and Mrs. High2by
16. 87Manche +1 (possibly more guests)
17. MaxCFM + MaxWife - hope to actually have a Jeep this year
18. Cottontail (Dirk) + my cousin Adam (who is a Camaro guy, but wants to ride anyay!)
19. Cnickgo + possibly the girl
20. UNCC_99XJ (Tim)
21. 89eliminator + 1
22. Lennie
23. beer_goggles_009 (jim) + 1
24. Timmy2XJs
25. Chattacuda and wife/co-pilot
26. Rredalty and wife
27. Team Struggle...( 2 adults )
28. Team Willys, although I thought you had to have more than one to be a team???

Total
53 Adults
3 Kids

I hate to say it but I'm out this year. Had the money set aside and then my oldest dog got sick, wiped out the crawl money and then some.

May still try to make it up there on Saturday for a day, but will be looking for a ride on the trails.

I won't have a co-pilot with me, so i wonder how many camera's she can juggle at once? :D

Ask her, just be prepared to move. She's short though so her reach isn't that far............I'm gonna get my ass kicked one of these days! :D

Dang bob. Sorry to hear about the pup. He/she does better!

I hate to say it but I'm out this year. Had the money set aside and then my oldest dog got sick, wiped out the crawl money and then some.

May still try to make it up there on Saturday for a day, but will be looking for a ride on the trails.

make it to knoxville, your more than welcome to ride with us all weekend

Hmm...I thought I already posted in this one...guess not. Oops.

Myself + 1.
Also my friend, TracyStorm (new forum user) + 1, possibly 2.

Hmm...I thought I already posted in this one...guess not. Oops.

Myself + 1.
Also my friend, TracyStorm (new forum user) + 1, possibly 2.

She the one who's jeep is the same color as mine?

I may be bringing Rubi along if its not gonna be too damn hot for her, gotta see if she's gonna be a good wheeling dog because Lucy isn't....at all!

She the one who's jeep is the same color as mine?

I may be bringing Rubi along if its not gonna be too damn hot for her, gotta see if she's gonna be a good wheeling dog because Lucy isn't....at all!

Yes, she's the one with the same color rig as you. :p

I've got an extra camping spot with hookups for the crawl I am going to cancel. My buddy can't make it. Don't know if they are sold out yet, so if anyone wants it, just pm me before Friday and we can set up the transfer.

Well... it's not looking good for me. I have had absolutely no paying work in the past month and none this month so far either. No work = no money for a self employed fellow like myself. Everything that was lined up work wise fell through the cracks at the last second. The jeep still needs about $150 worth of repairs that I have not been able to afford (although they wouldn't keep me from coming as they aren't major or that important). I only have enough money to cover my bills for this month (not enough for next months), so unless I get some serious work in the next two weeks, I will not be able to attend.

Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me.

Also, Jarrad informed me that he will not be making it either, so I guess his name can come off of the list.

I am still trying to make it happen. I just lined up a tow rig for the heep. Just need to figure out a trailer. I have a tow dolly but dont really want to use it. I could go uhaul unless I can find someone to borrow me one.

Back