• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you guys buy your rod ends/tubing adapters

jonn

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know where a good place to buy rods ends, misalignment spacers and tubing adapters? looking at building some tie rods and maybe a track bar for my cherokee. prefferably an online store that is naxja friendly

ruffstuff specialties is in northern california, and has a naxja discount.
balistic fabrication is in tuscon arizona, theyre a naxja sponsor, but no discount.
theres also polyperformance, san louis obispo, ca.
both have everything you'd probably ever need, but you might try finding a canadian source, to save some brokering fee's.

Spidertrax.com

summitmachine.com is awesome quality and awesome customer service too. it's just not very cheap

try looking in the sponors. ballistic fab. is a good start

x2! I have used them a good bit. Never had a problem and customer service was great.

ruff stuff is great..super fast shipping and great customer service....

ballistic has great products...BUT...shipping is terrible, took 3 weeks to get my order in

ruff stuff is great..super fast shipping and great customer service....

ballistic has great products...BUT...shipping is terrible, took 3 weeks to get my order in

I have ordered from them several times and never had a problem with shipping.

Everytime I order from Ballistic, it always takes forever to get it. I usually have to call 2 or 3 times before they ever get it right. Its getting to the point that I don't want to order from them b/c I can't count on a quick delivery. Their quality is good though. I haven't used ruffstuff, but they have to be better than ballistic, at least on shipping times.

All of my orders from BF took 3 weeks the last one was about a month after they shipped to Wa instead of CA.

Definitely some quality products though.

Just one more thought, if you just need rod ends, Summit carries QA1. They are higher than Ballistic Fab or Ruffstuff, but if you call Summit, they will look up the price online and match them, I have done that before when Ballistic was out of the rod ends I needed.

Just one more thought, if you just need rod ends, Summit carries QA1. They are higher than Ballistic Fab or Ruffstuff, but if you call Summit, they will look up the price online and match them, I have done that before when Ballistic was out of the rod ends I needed.

ballistic is always out of what i need... i really dont want to give them another cent of my money

Lol, when we did the traction bar on Melkor's Willys the other night, it turned out that they sent the wrong brackets, they were for a 3.5" axle tube, not a 2.75" D44... Now, I am an awesome welder, but I don't think filling in a 3/4" gap is a good idea... lol. We just broke out some 1/4" A572 plate and Mr. Miller, and made some new ones with the correct size notch.

i get my rod ends and some other stuff from ballistic fab. they have some really nice products. it took me like a week to get my rod ends last time i ordered from them. they had a bad prob with shippin. they said they put in some overtime to make more products and have them in stock to ship quicker but i havent dealt with them since they released that.

Back