• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whens the next sacto meet and greet?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
whens the next sacto meet and greet?
if nothing else
ill volunteer my house and my garage to wrench,
ill supply beer and some grub, maybe do some kinda pot luck thing, everyone bring a side....ill bbq shit up...

or meet somewhere i guess too...
im right in the middle of 50 and 99 and hwy 5 downtown right off the freeway...really easy to get here...
only an hour from the bay bridge
25 mins from roseville...
im thinking a sunday sometime
maybe a thurs evening ?
sun or thurs
just an idea
im open to meeting somewhere too...

Im always down with a meet and greet, but I wont be back in cali till sept, haha. I think the last one I went to was in 2006. Then again, that was also the last time I was in Cali... I'll be there in spirit whenever you guys do it.

hey Jon since you have yet to wheel your junk since you got your axles, i vote for PC again , the turn out last trip was very good. maybe the first weekend in June?

I think OSHA was waiting for me to get my junk done before she tried to set something up
biggrin.gif

I'm up for something sometime soon though!

Billy

sounds good to me billy, so get your junk up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what else does it need anyway?

I think OSHA was waiting for me to get my junk done before she tried to set something up
biggrin.gif

I'm up for something sometime soon though!

Billy

so does that mean you want to wheel it, or just meet up at the house? cause if thats the case then why wait?

i can get them to open the event area for us at PC so we can get a few nice shaded benchs. i just need a heads up so i can talk to some people. then both Billy and Jon can do some testing on there junk, sounds like a good idea to me. i want to see what Billy has goin on anyway. or not........???

Last edited:
im down for PC for sure. that would great, i really need to wheel my junk with all the new gear on it,, i cant wait to finally have time when school's over....
ill say PC on a sunday is good, or i can do sat before 3pm

I am down for PC anyday, I need to test the flex with the new shocks. You can count me in.

I also want to run a trail or two the next week or so. I was thinking Poker Flat for an option since i recently had a request from my site for a write up on it.

Josh

I will be up at the 'Con for memorial weekend.Im not wheelin though. just hiking the trail and doing some fishing at Spider. i plan to keep the punks in check also, it should be interesting!

yah that tow strap was the most expensive thing on there....

yah im down for some meet n greet action

im down:clap:

for sure Luke, maybe this time you can do a little wheelin since that baby popped out!

yep
im ready for something... this little off the highway 50 excursion i been taking to get stuff figured out is getting old. lets do somethin/ i know an ok spot up by grizzly flat if ne 1 wants to try it. no fishing but mabey some shootin

id be down for some wheeling and shooting
if we keep heading in this right direction the meet n greet will turn into a camping trip!

Back