• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you planning on getting there?

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
I'm leaning towards leaving bright and early Friday or sometime Thursday. Depends on if I'll get to be in a tag-along group for Friday. I've got off from Thursday til Tuesday so I've got no hurries.

I'm leaning towards leaving bright and early Friday or sometime Thursday. Depends on if I'll get to be in a tag-along group for Friday. I've got off from Thursday til Tuesday so I've got no hurries.

I am leaving Menomonie WI approx 7a.m. taking I-90/94 down to Janesville WI, then I-39 through Rockford IL to Bloomington, then heading east on I-74 into IN. Getting off at Veedersburg IN, and heading up hwy 41 to Attica and the park.
I will have the CB on channels 3,5, and 37. If anyone is taking a similar route that day, PM me for Cell# and we can get in contact when I get near. Plan to get to the Campground no later than 5:30pm.

Leaving cincinnati early friday mourning,hope to be there 9-10 am

Nick

getting in thursday afternoon......leaving Unionville, MO before 8:00 if I can get the other lazyasses out of bed to leave on time. :D

I am leaving Menomonie WI approx 7a.m. taking I-90/94 down to Janesville WI, then I-39 through Rockford IL to Bloomington, then heading east on I-74 into IN. Getting off at Veedersburg IN, and heading up hwy 41 to Attica and the park.
I will have the CB on channels 3,5, and 37. If anyone is taking a similar route that day, PM me for Cell# and we can get in contact when I get near. Plan to get to the Campground no later than 5:30pm.

What day?
We will be getting gas at the Love's at I-39 and Rockton Road exit about 10:00AM Thursday.
Shoot me a PM if it is....

I'll be at the campground early Friday morning.

What day?
We will be getting gas at the Love's at I-39 and Rockton Road exit about 10:00AM Thursday.
Shoot me a PM if it is....

Sorry about not posting a day, I'm leaving Friday morning, no classes on Friday's, worked out pretty well.... :D So yeh, if you're on the road Friday along that route an wanna convoy, PM me...

I should be up there by 6 on friday night. I gotta go pay the rent after work and i'm gone!

I will be to the campground sometime around midnight Wednesday night. Anyone else going to ge there Wednesday or early Thursday? Would like to go into the quarry for a little bit before everyone starts to show up.

I've decided I'll get everything loaded up and ready Thursday. Last check for everything I need early-ish Friday then head out and hopefully be there around noon then maybe go play a little before Saturday. Anyone else heading out from the SE Wisconsin area? I'm going out from Racine so probably shoot down 294, over to 41 and pretty much a straight shot from there.

I've decided I'll get everything loaded up and ready Thursday. Last check for everything I need early-ish Friday then head out and hopefully be there around noon then maybe go play a little before Saturday. Anyone else heading out from the SE Wisconsin area? I'm going out from Racine so probably shoot down 294, over to 41 and pretty much a straight shot from there.

cost to wheel is like 15-20 bucks, you better get there early to get your mkoney's worth. Don't forget you lose an hour.

BOB

I have to get the coolers in the camper, give the trailer and jeep a once over and I am outahere!!! See everyone in the next day or so.:D

Damn windshield wiper squirters arn't working for the front now. Got two new pumps hoping that would fix it. Guess I got an elec issue in the steering column or something. Grrr I will be doubling up on the rainX for the windshield now to keep the mud OFF!

Back