• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels and tires for sale or trade

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 sets of wheels and tires i am looking to sale or trade. First set is aftermarket 5 spoke wheels with no centercaps and worn down 235/75/15 bfg at's. Second set is stock snowflake wheels with new 235/75/15 goodyear wrangler radial tires. Looking to get $100 for the 5 spokes with tires or $200 for the snowflakes with tires. Would be willing to trade spokes for new batt worth about the same or the snowflakes for a new yellowtop. Only reason i am doing this is finally to a point of starting the manche up and the redtop i have is kaput after serving faithfully for 7 years. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm. I will get some pics up tomorrow of the wheels and tread.

IMGA0215.jpg

IMGA0216.jpg

IMGA0217.jpg

There's the stock wheels with the goodyear wrangler tires, will get some pics of the others today.

IMGA0983-1.jpg

IMGA0984-1.jpg

IMGA0985.jpg

All 4 tires have about the same tread and all hold air fine.

Still have both sets someone make an offer on one of them to clear some stuff out.

It's been a while so i'm bringing this back up to see whats out there. Since i will be keeping the jeep need to get a new battery for it. Would prefer a yellow top or a good sized duralast gold as i've had good luck with them as well.

Back