• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels! American Racing Baja 16x8

WrenchedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 16x8 polished aluminum American Racing Baja Wheels that I have had in my garage for almost 3 years now. There are no tires on them. They have a 5x4.5" lug pattern. New... the wheels go for 100 a piece, the first $150 for all will have them. Pick up and cash would be prefered, but I am the shipping manager at work, so can have them shipped if someone wanted to pay the freight. I will accept paypal. 2 of the wheels have a little bit of rock rash, on the outer lip, but still hold air. As for weights and balancing, sticky weights. I'll throw in the little tub of Mothers Aluminum polish I have to the winner. All my wheels are black now, no need to polish. :D These are the only pictures I have currently.

These pictures are with them mounted. My buddies TJ back in college( I stole his 33's for my ranger so I could go play at URE)haha
S3010039.jpg

One polished and clean(Took about 5 minutes with Mothers Aluminum mag polish by hand).

IMG00001.jpg

Im working on the other ones. With a little TLC, they clean very nicely. Pictures attached. Backspacking 4.5"

I am interested in the wheels if you come up to VA anytime. I live straight up 29 about 2.5 hours from you.

Back