• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What you need to do....

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
When you arrive at WF.

Pull up along the road outside the gate to Badlands.

Wait to be teched, inspectors will be moving around the area.

AFTER you are teched, take the slip the inspector gives you to the blue trailer with the MWC banner and get registered, you MUST have the tech passed slip to register.

Proceed into the Badlands, stop at office and pay (unless you did it earlier), drive to lower parking area.

Traffic team will show you where to line up.

Thanks

Rev

For those of us that get there early (i.e. Wed or Thursday) and/or Running/Gunning trails, are we allowed to get teched early?

I will have no problem doing tech on your vehicle before the day of. That actually would be a great thing to do for those who are in the park on Wed or Thurs. If you can find me, I'll tech your junk before official runs.

Provided I get the sticker and what not from Rev or whoever has them.

Will this be going on all day on Friday?
Likewise.

I'm going to be arriving mid-day on Friday, and not planning on wheeling. I will get through the Badlands sign-in process. Any possibility of getting the tech inspection done at the pot-luck?

All day no. We have runs in the AM.

This same process will take place on Sat morning. There will be options of tech/registration after Fri runs. Look for yellow hoodies.

If you get there Friday, during the day look for these two vehicles.
If they are both there knock on the door, we will tech and register you.
But, like Stevie Ray Vaughn says, "If the house is a rockin', don't come a knockin'!"

2011-06-03_17-33-19_903.jpg

Back