• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to Bring

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
As you all know this is my first WF being on the BOD and being in charge of registration. What the heck do I need to bring with me? List as of so far.

Check Book ( to pay Robbies and the Camp ground)
Raffle and Dinner tickets( i was given a box of stuff I know those are in it)
Pre-Reg sheet and waivers

What else is needed? Where do we get the envelopes for the packets and such? Want to make sure I do not screw this up.

some way to organize the pre registrations with the tshirts and stickers and dash plagues. Seanr had envelops last year, but they just seemed like they needed to be bigger. I'm not sure what exactly is the answer tho.

mac 'thursday nights fun' gyvr

some way to organize the pre registrations with the tshirts and stickers and dash plagues. Seanr had envelops last year, but they just seemed like they needed to be bigger. I'm not sure what exactly is the answer tho.

mac 'thursday nights fun' gyvr

Cool Thank you Mac. I have access to lots of stuff that may work I will figure this out.

I went thru some stuff from last year's winterfest. There are maybe 15 yellow envelopes left over. I will give them to you with the rest of the store stuff. You probably still need more and maybe a bigger size too. Ram rod did my pm about the dinner/raffle tickets arrive? I was at work and had to sign in again and am not sure it was delivered.

I went thru some stuff from last year's winterfest. There are maybe 15 yellow envelopes left over. I will give them to you with the rest of the store stuff. You probably still need more and maybe a bigger size too. Ram rod did my pm about the dinner/raffle tickets arrive? I was at work and had to sign in again and am not sure it was delivered.

Peffect Sue. No i never got the response PM. I think we are ok so far. Send me another one if you had more info to share.

Ram" One week till we arive in attica" Rod

Don't forget beer, but if you do I have 2 cases of bl for you.

oh I will not forget that or the fire ball...not sure what all Tara has packed but With the two you have for me we will be fine.....thanks for reminding me i have to put the skid in the trailer

I checked today, and there is actually 35 envelopes.

Change.

Store and registration.

Rev

Good point just thought the same thing this morning. Then read a PM from Sue and your message...looks like we are on the same page....

I am also going to pick up another roll of raffel tickets as we have plenty dinner tickets. As for the envelopes for registration I will have somehting that will work....

John

I bought 4000 raffle tickets last night, blue in color, and 250 11x22 plastic bags for registration packets.

Thanks again Dan. I just went throught he pre-registration stuff and this should not be a big deal the way i have it laid out.....

We only have one person that did pre-registration that still owes....I thought that was pretty good.

Ram" Ready for WF 2013" Rod

Back