• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to bring to BB So.Cal.Fest

Good question.

I have a plastic, 6 ft folding table. Just need a way to get up there and back.... if we still need it???

everyone who is camping should bring their own firewood or buy it up there. It is going to be pretty cool up there at night, low 30's.

do bring appropriate clothing, beer, food, beer, water, beer, and beer...

Ask Remi ;)

I do know that one or two tables is always helpful at the dinner, I do not know if he's already coordinated them or not.

We've got the BBQ grill and stand covered so we're golden there.... That is all I know about the dinner ;)

Oh... And I remembered the raffle tickets / drum, almost forgot those guys!

GSequoia said:

You have to put the word GUN in the subject to get him to look at anything these days.... LOL

Hey Remi - you coming to Big Bear or what?

Anything we need to bring, tables, etc...?

rpraterxj said:
You have to put the word GUN in the subject to get him to look at anything these days.... LOL

Hey Remi - you coming to Big Bear or what?

Anything we need to bring, tables, etc...?
Damn! I knew I forgot something! I kept tabs on the food and the BBQ was keeping me sleepless but the tables totally slipped my mind! So, yeah, we need 2 tables.

Thanks y'all.

and your Spare! :)

I wont have one and if theres some in stone rule that says I have to in order to follow a naxja member on a trail, then so be it and I will just have to leave 10 more feet in front of me so that I am not on thier run and on my own :)

Anyone able to take my table with them? It won't fit in the XJ...

Santa, got room?

Do we need another one?

ROBERTK said:

I wont have one and if theres some in stone rule that says I have to in order to follow a naxja member on a trail, then so be it and I will just have to leave 10 more feet in front of me so that I am not on thier run and on my own :)
bring some plugs shouldnt be a issue either way

ROBERTK said:

Official rules require a spare. What size spare do you need? I have a 33" 1250 in pretty good shape with plenty thread on a rim that I'm willing to let go for real cheap.

Kejtar said:
Official rules require a spare. What size spare do you need? I have a 33" 1250 in pretty good shape with plenty thread on a rim that I'm willing to let go for real cheap.

well then just call me a local camper in surrano and I will just run the trial of my choice as public.

I run 37's with 8 lug rims.

P1000254.jpg

4xSanta said:
They only asked for two tables so I think it's covered......Santa

Santa,
We only had 2 table last year and it worked fine. A third table might help get people through the line faster though, they could spread out more to dress the burgers and dogs. Just a thought.

oh, by the way, I will be there with a few tagalongs.

Aaron

Back