• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the reputation of Rock-N-Road Jeep Outfitters?

Orson_Yancey

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, Has anyone ever done business with Rock-N-Road Jeep Outfitters?
www.rocknroadjeep.com
I see that they sell some nice Bar Pin Eliminators made by Zone Offroad Products. And they are on Amazon.com.
I just want to make sure that Rock-N-Road Jeep Outfitters is not a new name for Rocky Road Outfitters (owned by Glenn Wakefield) which is well known for poor customers service and defrauding customers. A Google search produces 1000's of complaints about Rocky Road Outfitters (RRO).

Has anyone had any experiences with Rock N Road Jeep Outfitters?

After digging, here is their address

Truck Accessory Liquidators
491 W Garfield Ave Coldwater, MI 49036

Rocky Road is
1920 Wendell Ln, Heber City, UT 84032

Last edited:
Not "Rocky Road", but "Rock-N-Road".

According to their site, they are part of, or are, Sport Truck USA.
Same address as TAL above.
http://sporttruckusainc.com/contact.php

I don't understand your comment. I looked up the address for Rock-N-Road, a part of TAL, and then I separately looked up Rocky Road and showed that the addresses are different.

I don't understand your comment. I looked up the address for Rock-N-Road, a part of TAL, and then I separately looked up Rocky Road and showed that the addresses are different.

Hey Tom, no offense intended.

I didn't see that the OP was confused as to the difference between the two companies. I saw Rocks-N-Road, Looked at the bottom of the Site, saw the parent companies name, and linked their Contact info direct from their page. I spent like 30 seconds on the reply.

I should read all the way to the bottom of the post ;)

It looks like "Sport Truck USA" has a couple of web aliases.

More info on the company.
http://www.thedailyreporter.com/article/20140321/News/140329833

Also they are not listed by the BBB.

Another 60 seconds ;) It's been one of those days.

SportTruck USA is, by extension, one of our vendors. They are vendors under their BDS and JKS subsidiaries.

If they sell the Zone BPE's on Amazon (with Amazon Prime Shipping) then I've ordered from them before and had no issues.

Back