• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Oh-10 Cigars!

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
So, I have a hookup with a cigar dealer that can customize the ring on cigars for a nominal fee. I will be ordering some with the MWC logo and some text lines with WinterFest Oh-10 and the dates. I would like to know how many people are really interested in buying at least one of these cigars to make sure the juice is worth the squeeze. They will be priced reasonably at $3/stick. I know there a select few of us that smoke cigars on a regular basis, but anyone can buy them, provided we don't run out. Quantity will most likely be 25.

Let me know!!:smoker:

I would take a couple, but check w/ Hale and Rev about using the MWC logo/Naxja logo on someting that is going to be sold. Just dont want anyone busting your chops later :thumbup:

I would take a couple, but check w/ Hale and Rev about using the MWC logo/Naxja logo on someting that is going to be sold. Just dont want anyone busting your chops later :thumbup:
I'm OK with it. He asked at the Gig. They tried to talk me into using Chapter funds and I wouldn't buy the idea.:D

I'd likely buy one just so I'd have one.

Good to know a few people are in so far. I would imagine that there will be quite a few people who may not see the thread and still buy one in March. I'll get on it sometime before then!

The beauty of the thing is that even if no one spoke up early, you know that the drunks would end up buying stogies off ya when they are sitting around the fire half crocked (or fully crocked in some cases :D )

Yeah, I wouldn't imagine it will be too difficult to get rid of them. If not, more for me!

Sure!

Bump.

Count me in, ill proby take 2 from ya

Back