• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Web hosting company?

bshaw

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got any suggestions on good web hosting sites? I'm looking to build a web page for business use. I've been looking around, and there seems to be a lot of companies/sites out there to use. Let me know what you think......

Shoot glenn an email, he does that thing, might as well keep it in the family.

The hosting company I use is ipower, www.rjpsystems.com. Been with them for about 3 years now. Just to lazy to move my site, plus I know where they live in Ct so if they really tick me off I can drive up there for some 'face time' in a couple of hours, in glenns case I'd need a week one way...

bshaw said:
BTW, nice site Rich

I specifically set it up with NO graphics, too many around here are still on dialup. Plus I'm not a web designer/arteeest type. My wife says I still need giranimals for clothes so I get the colors right :laugh3:

I'd like to use a lot of graphics, but this will be my first website/page(s). I will have to see how things go though, hopefully well lol. I'm sure if I can host a gaming server/site, a web page won't be to much harder. I'll probaly be eating my words before its all over lol. :wierd:

bshaw, drop me a line if you like. Everybody has their favorites..... and what works for them. That is cool. :)

I host a site that you know... and if you want to contact me, feel free.

Thanks too, to the guys that reccomended me. I am a BIG fan of keeping stuff in the family, rather than feeding the Corp. Monsters. :)

Glenn said:
bshaw, drop me a line if you like. Everybody has their favorites..... and what works for them. That is cool. :)

I host a site that you know... and if you want to contact me, feel free.

Thanks too, to the guys that reccomended me. I am a BIG fan of keeping stuff in the family, rather than feeding the Corp. Monsters. :)

Your an "offshore" company right ? :D

Back