• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn XJ D44 full float parts

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
I have parts from a Warn XJ Dana 44 full float kit. 8 years ago, I was going to run this on the XJ I recently scrapped. As I was flat towing the vehicle from NJ to MO, the lug nuts came loose on one wheel and although I stopped before anything catastrophic occurred, the flange style lockout was damaged. Warn no longer makes these kits or parts for them, so I am parting out the remainder in the hopes that someone somewhere needs spares.

I have 2 shafts, one spindle, 2 hubs, 1 lockout, and several spindle nuts with lock washers. Open to offers, and shipping is available on your dime. Located near St Louis, MO.

These are for a XJ D44 rear axle, parts from the Warn full float kit that is no longer manufactured. Maybe that wasn't clear.

do you have images of this?

Mark may be out of the loop for a while. He just moved back to N.J. & I'm not sure when he will get back on.

JIM.

Back