• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE w/ UNCC and Woodkrawler

ckale1

NAXJA Forum User
Went Sat. with UNCC and Woodkrawler. First time the Jeep made it up Kodak Rock. Here are a couple of shots, Did get some minor door damage though. Jeep is on 33's, locked F/R.

006jpg.jpg

008jpg.jpg

009jpg.jpg

010jpg.jpg

014jpg.jpg

Wow, I have not made Kodak the last 3 times I have tried. You guys must have stacked quite a few rocks. Has a big chunk been knocked off?

Ghost said:
Wow, I have not made Kodak the last 3 times I have tried. You guys must have stacked quite a few rocks. Has a big chunk been knocked off?

Lol... I completely filled in the hole so that the Zuk could make it :twak: .....

As for the XJ... all it took was 1 rock placed to get the rear a little traction... It's so washed out at the top that the whole back end just floats unless you have big tires or lots or rear travel..

004jpg.jpg

005jpg.jpg

011jpg.jpg

uncc civilengineer said:
Lol... I completely filled in the hole so that the Zuk could make it :twak: .....

As for the XJ... all it took was 1 rock placed to get the rear a little traction... It's so washed out at the top that the whole back end just floats unless you have big tires or lots or rear travel..

011jpg.jpg

It's hard to see but it kinda looks like a chuck broke off. I'm probalby wrong been a while since I was up there. High gas prices SUCK! I may try to go in 2 weeks though.

Yep... nothing has broken off... it may just look like it but it's all still there.

The real challange now is the next rock.. it has really washed out and is a lot bigger than Kodak is...

This was the second try at it. Last time I almost flopped it and the wife wasn't too happy. Linc had to stack one rock on the pass side to turn my 33 into a 35. Shoot us a PM next time your coming up, maybe we can meet up.

I was going up there several times a year. However this year has been different. I will post up when I go.

Back