• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truck Camper For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
1989 Shadow Cruiser. I've owned it for a year and a half. A/C is a year old. Has a heat strip in it. Will freeze you out (the A/C). Heater does good down to the 30's. We put a small electric heater on the floor for Winterfest to keep the floor warm, otherwise slept with a sheet in my undies.

Has a 30 gallon fresh water tank. Sleeps 2 guys or 2 couples...unless..nevermind. Has a newer 110 volt fridge in it. The original was junk. There is propane line running to the stove and the orginal camper heater, but I have never used it and the line needs capped that used to go to the old fridge. The dinnette will seat 4 people. It folds down into the second bed. Has a sink with a drain.

Has a new electric converter box large enough to run the camper and the a/c. Uses a standard 30 amp rv plug for power.

It's a popup roof, so it goes down for better fuel economy. The canvas is about 10 years old and not original to the camper. It will work in 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton and up pickup truck, long or short bed. I made brackets to clear dually fenders to put it on and take it off. I will also include the stake pocket brackets and the bed brackets that the original owner gave me (I'll ad better photos). It only weighs about 1200lbs.

Overall the camper is in great shape, especially for the age. The interior is more modern than the crazy 80s colors.

I bought it from the original family that owned it.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll add some more photos. For now here's a couple that I have. I'll have to take some interior pics cause I don't think I have any, I will take more once it quits raining.

Price is firm, but cash talks.

$2500 with a/c heater
$2000 w/o a/c heater - minus a/c I will put a roof vent back in.

Located in Fort Wayne, IN. We can negotiate delivery.
Selling to fund enclosed gooseneck trailer.

IMG_20110831_141250.jpg

IMG_20110522_185456.jpg

740c4705.jpg

mac 'sleep in style' gyvr

Inside pics:
42fab072.jpg

8c5b096d.jpg

b9ec874a.jpg

2cc5bfb6.jpg

2318990e.jpg

3cec2b07.jpg

5ea6dcde.jpg

dccea954.jpg

89cdf671.jpg

Brackets to clear dually fenders
6589d656.jpg

mac 'finally nice out' gyvr

Pending!

mac 'and its staying in the NAXJA family' gyvr

They got a good deal if they got the Snuggie with it.

WOW Macgyvr quick sales you are having...like a auction! :guitar:

Got living quarters to build in an enclosed trailer...

mac 'easy come, easy go' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back