• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails, Leaders, and Itinerary

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Came up with this today.

Stolen from the Moab event, but think if we have a copy for everyone it will make things ALOT better in keeping track of what is going on.

Plus makes us look more organized.

mac 'OCD' gyvr

PS hopefully you can see the attachment on tapatalk

PPS I'm having trouble getting it to save like I want to right now...I'll get it better but you should get the idea.

Attachments

• NAXJA 2014 winterfestpdfcovert.pdf
    143.9 KB · Views: 24
need to figure out why i can't save it as a pdf

mac 'then is should post correctly' gyvr

got it converted to a pdf

now its view able like i wanted

you will see there are 6 tabs behind it...ignore those (may edit to get rid of), I stole this lay out from moab.

mac 'helps with a bit of sleep' gyvr

Really nice work MAC......

Ram" Plan it and it comes together"Rod

Great idea! Will this just be stickied in the WF forum or will it be posted near the registration location or distributed in the registration packets? I'd imagine it'd be cheaper to post a couple copies up vs. distributing. :dunno:

I want to give everyone a copy when the register at the event.

And post it in a couple places.

mac 'no excuses' gyvr

Jeepguy91 - fri/sat - lead/gun - green/orange
vt98xj - fri/sat - prefer gun - green one day / orange other day

Brennen wants to run MI with me and a couple guys. I think for that trail being it is going to be such a small group I can take the responsibility of being leader and we all can just figure it our as we go.

K

Jeep guy

Ref above that was notes for me to go back to when I fill in my schedule

Back