• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Difficulty - Options?

Lawn Cher' said:
2 or 3 blue pills? The Dude won't need any triangulation then.
In the parlance of our times.

jjchgo said:
quoted for the truth. lol@rules. or maybe there was rules but we just didnt follow them.

after the last trip to attica Blaxja is welcome anywhere and everywhere in attica. hell we where even in the moose lodge. got invites to wheel people's private land. attica is like heaven on earth to me.

cheers,

jj

don't know. we may not be welcome at the inn again. I went black and I'm not going back. JJ, you sleepin in the bus with me?? :kissyou:

Fore Wheeler said:
don't know. we may not be welcome at the inn again. I went black and I'm not going back. JJ, you sleepin in the bus with me?? :kissyou:

whats up brotha. good to see ya around. after two nights at the inn with you, how could i pass up a sleeping on the bus with you. just as long as scott doesnt jump on my head again.

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
whats up brotha. good to see ya around. after two nights at the inn with you, how could i pass up a sleeping on the bus with you. just as long as scott doesnt jump on my head again.

cheers,

jj

Wife is coming this trip.
You know what that means.
Someone else to carry the bail money.
A W N.

jjchgo said:
just as long as scott doesnt jump on my head again.

cheers,

jj

Dude, that just don't sound right!

Dan, I think the chick at the front desk of the Inn wants you ;)

B-loose

Rev Den said:
Thier standards in Indiana are much lower than other states.

:D

Rev

Rev ... It's not so much a relaxed set of standards. It is just the easiest way to keep people out of the corn. :D

Back