• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRADE: My 35s for your 33s

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
Probably won't see this come up too often. Going down in size. Possibly trade? In San Diego? I have SEVEN 35" MTRs 15" rim. Looking for ~33s of some sort.

My condition: Most of it's not too pretty. Expect chunking and rock rash on at least half of it. Three of the seven are the old style non Kevlar MTR. Some are mounted on rock rashed chrome rims, there's a spare on a black rim. Some have low tread, some are moderate tread.

Depending on what you want, you could do some moving around and build a good set of four Kevlars on chrome rims, with at least one spare.

What you got?

Untitled
by mikedashg, on Flickr

Last edited:
Jay, if Mike doesn't take those 33's I might be interested depending on condition and price. Let me know.

Asa

sorry for the hijack, back to you.

Why the change, did the trails get too easy?

I like what Russ said, with my experience, I need a game handicap.

The trails are for sure a lot easier on 35s, unless you do Bronco Peak and JV, then you just break shit (unless you are a buggy on shaved Dana 60s, in which case it's a lot easier, and you still break shit once in a while).

It's all your guys fault. I wanted to take my rig to the mohave road, but clearly, in it's state, I cannot. I've wanted to do go to Moab and the Rubicon. But I don't trust me Jeep that far, and I wouldn't want to drive it that far. I got a new Jeep, and it's going to be a bit milder, quieter, things are going to work on it, and have cold a/c.

pics? I might still have a set of 33s in my dads garage.

For now the best pic I got for now are above and this one. Got pics of the 33s?

DSCN0278
by mikedashg, on Flickr

I'll get better pics at some point. Especially if no trade works out, and I just post a price instead. Just busy registering a new vehicle, getting my ham plates moved over, insurance for the vehicle, work dropping bombshells, family members birthdays, and getting the house appraised right now. Ya know, usual stuff.

Here's a HD video with them in it from March of this year just a couple months ago. Black XJ above.

03:30 – 3:36
01:38 – 01:58
02:57 – 03:20
06:01 – 6:35.

https://vimeo.com/122218877

The spare's on the roof going too. You just can't see the other two unmounted Kevlar MTRs that I have for spare spares at the house. Those are in the best condition I think.

Last edited:
Back