• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tools

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Who is bringing what?

The midwest is donating FlexdXJ for the weekend.

I am bringing an angle grinder, sawzall, and impact wrench.

I have a generator capable of running a 220v welder, anyone have one to bring?

I'll have the flux core 110 with me don't think I'll have room for the 220. Also lots of spare parts. Probalby will nto have what I need though. LOL! Got any spare Ford D60 hubs?

Last edited:
Remember that the campground has a welder and 2 stage air compressor for people to use.

I'll be bringing the standard XJ tools, 8mm wrench, 36mm hub socket, etc.

We will also have a set of 8 ton jack stands and a small floor jack.

I have a small 220V HF welder I could bring, but if the campground has a welder I don't see a terrible need.

other than that I'll be bring the standard trail hand tools, and my electrical stuff.

if your junk has electrical problems/fans not working find me. I generally carry enough wire and connectors to redo a Jeep.

so I just looked on the campground website, it says the welder and air compressor are there, is that something you have to pay to use? if it's a rental type thing then I can bring a 220V flux core welder.

so I just looked on the campground website, it says the welder and air compressor are there, is that something you have to pay to use? if it's a rental type thing then I can bring a 220V flux core welder.

Not sure. I know Steve at Crawfords Rented shop time at $20/hr. So I'll still bring the little linclon.

Everything is free at the campground. The welder is a stick welder, so unless someone knows how to weld with stick its useless.....

I'm bringing hand tools,on-board welder,and a few hundred pounds of spare parts.

Just gotta get it to fit.....:D

Nick

jack, jackstands, sawzall, grinder, impact, drill(s), wrenches, etc.

If we've got somewhere to hook it up, I'll bring the lincoln 175. I need to pick up an extra spool of wire. I have an 30 foot extension, but it's built to plug into my dryer outlet.

Will anyone have a drill and some drill bits? Don't ask, it will keep me from stopping and buying one to fix something on my camper/RTT. :doh:

Back