• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

today is my birfday!!!

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
big 2-0 today. my girl got me a beagle puppy. i havent named her yet. any ideas for names? also, my parents sent me a check for $1,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im thinkin a winch and a rear locker. maybe a roll cage. havent decided yet. birthdays rock!!!

olivedrabcj7 said:
big 2-0 today. my girl got me a beagle puppy. i havent named her yet. any ideas for names? also, my parents sent me a check for $1,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im thinkin a winch and a rear locker. maybe a roll cage. havent decided yet. birthdays rock!!!

Mine was 2 days ago... but I did not get spoiled....except by my wife and kids. :)

$1000? Nice silver spoon. :)

wow, i'm lucky to get a card and a cake from my parents

Hmmm....Maybe if I sent a card with $1K to my kids for their birthday they wouldn't have moved back home :dunno:

lol. i consider myself really priveleged. i didnt expect this at all. i keep thinking.....okay.....365 days until drinking isnt as fun anymore

olivedrabcj7 said:
lol. i consider myself really priveleged. i didnt expect this at all. i keep thinking.....okay.....365 days until drinking isnt as fun anymore
no you just have to drink a lot more for the same amount of fun

and happy birthday as i forgot it the last post
edit:since you have all that money you ought to drop thirty of it here :laugh3:

Ramsey said:
edit:since you have all that money you ought to drop thirty of it here.

Solid idea.

Ramsey said:
and happy birthday as i forgot it the last post
edit:since you have all that money you ought to drop thirty of it here :laugh3:

x2

Back