• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To all those who know me.........

Rags

NAXJA Forum User
Long time my friends,cant believe it has been over 5 years since I joined NAXJA :) .....Few life changes last couple years,single again for one,the ZJ was totalled last OCT by an old lady whom rear ended me at 40 mph,the XJ sits more then drivin last few years,and been having fun in the tuner crowd last few months with what else,but a 1st Gen Neon...........I dont get to work on many Jeeps anymore since I work for Dodge now...Only get Jeeps that our Jeep franchise across the street cant fix...Miss the XJ platform,still love the WJ,I cant beleive the TJ has a 2.4 Stratus motor,and no more 4.0 liters..........alot has changed,but not here..still alot of XJ'ers and I am glad to see that.....finally getting around to install a 2004 TJ 231j with SYE in my 90 XJ,and going over my old plans for long arms and 9 inch Diffs front and rear,I see the market has changed and has alot of peeps fabbing up and selling stuff for XJ's that we had to make years ago.....well I am out,I will still come back time to time.................

Rags :wave:
Member #114
my web page

Hey! Long time! Good to see ya stopping in... ;)
Glenn

Rags said:
Long time my friends,cant believe it has been over 5 years since I joined NAXJA :) .....Few life changes last couple years,single again for one,the ZJ was totalled last OCT by an old lady whom rear ended me at 40 mph,the XJ sits more then drivin last few years,and been having fun in the tuner crowd last few months with what else,but a 1st Gen Neon...........I dont get to work on many Jeeps anymore since I work for Dodge now...Only get Jeeps that our Jeep franchise across the street cant fix...Miss the XJ platform,still love the WJ,I cant beleive the TJ has a 2.4 Stratus motor,and no more 4.0 liters..........alot has changed,but not here..still alot of XJ'ers and I am glad to see that.....finally getting around to install a 2004 TJ 231j with SYE in my 90 XJ,and going over my old plans for long arms and 9 inch Diffs front and rear,I see the market has changed and has alot of peeps fabbing up and selling stuff for XJ's that we had to make years ago.....well I am out,I will still come back time to time.................

Member #114
my web page

Yeah, I sort of remember a guy with a name a lot like yours who used to post here all the time. I thought he died, or went to Mars.

Good to hear from you. Check in once in awhile so we know how you're doing.

Vaya con dios.

I remember that guy. Had a nice XJ, and was camping next to me in Moab, a long time ago.

Glad to see you are still around.

Fred

Hey you Old Timers,glad you are still around...............You guys made my day......... :paperwork ..................

Rags

Rags said:
Hey you Old Timers,glad you are still around...............You guys made my day......... :paperwork ..................

Rags

Welcome back Rags! It's a live & learn world. Rags helped me learn more about my junk.

:cheers:

How cool !!! Great to see you post again. You've always been a great reliable source of information...

Ivan

Its only been 2 years!!!! :laugh3:

Glad to see all of you.........

ACE said:
Hope it's not another 3 or so more years. :laugh3:
Good to see you're still alive.

Back