• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires, AW4 Conversion, Speakers, and a whole bunch of other stuff for sale

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Hey now people...Started tearing my 89' apart and got a whole bunch of stuff to sell.

33x12.50x15 BF Goodrich KM2 tire. 35% tread. No plugs. Not cut. Would make a good spare. $30.00

235/75/15 BF Goodrich All-Terrain with wheel. 30% tread. Would make a good spare. $30.00

16" Tripac electric fan. 2320 cfm. 4" deep. Reversible. $25.00

AW4 with torque converter. 21 spline. Comes with the shifter, brake pedal, flexplate, bolts, marked wiring harness, and computer to convert your AX15 over to an automatic. $150.00obo

Excellent Late Model console. No cracks. The lid locks. Have hardware and the plastic support bracket that goes underneath. $30.00

Steering column with tilt. Comes with keys. The turn signal cancelling cams were just replaced. Will come with your choice of Black or Silver Grant 414 steering wheel. Great condition just dirty. $40.00

Pioneer speaker set. 2 - 6x9" and 2 - 4.5". Not blown. Sound good. Come with speaker boxes. $25.00 for all 4.

Perfect black headliner. Recently reupholstered. No cuts or cigarette burns. $15.00

Pair of 4-point harnesses. No tears. Comes with Grade 8 Eye-bolts. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is. $25.00.

Bushwacker Fender Flares. I just sanded these and professionally repainted them before the winter. All of the hardware is included. Not cut, or bent to all Hell.

$75.00

Teraflex 2" budget lift kit. It's used. $40.00

Many more parts to come. If you're looking for something specific off of a 2nd, please let me know. This rig is going to the scrapper in a few weeks.

AW4 has got 142k on it. It ran fine when it was pulled.

Fender Flares are pending

PM sent on trans swap parts....

All PMs have been replied to.

Here are the items that have been spoken for. Pending sale

• Flares
  • Transmission w/parts
  • Speakers
  • Console
  • BFG KM Tire
  • Headliner
  • Harnesses

Still available:

• BFG All-Terrain Tire
  • Steering column
  • Electric Fan
  • TerraFlex 2" Budget lift

Flares are sold. Sorry....

Sold:

Console
Speakers
Harnesses
Headliner
33" Tire
Transmission

Yes. The doors, hood, glass, windshield, hatch, lights, and grill are all in good shape. The rubber weather seals along the door glass are in perfect shape, and apparently, theyre pretty sought after. The body is still intact, but the front fenders and quarter panels arent too pretty. Every other body panel was replaced by me when I got the Jeep.

Last edited:
Buyer fell through on the headliner, harnesses, and 33" BFG KM spare.

They're back up for sale.

I pm'd and want the headliner.

I know the flares are sold but how far down from the top of the flare are the bolt holes for mounting those things? I trimmed my front a lot so tires wouldn't rub, and with the 35s now I get a lot of water mud kick up, and I need something up front.

The mounting holes for that style were pretty high up on the fender. The fenders on my 89' were chopped pretty high and these flares covered them. Your best bet is to find a pair and mock them up. It's tough to tell without seeing them in person.

I might be interested in the windshield if someone who knows how to install them could help.

I'm sure someone on here has to know how to do it. If you want the windshield, its $30.00.

Back