• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to sell my XJ

crazy4mopar

NAXJA Forum User
Time to sell my XJ.........My back is toast I have 3 Bulged disc's and I can't handle it anymore
frown.gif
and now I'm out of work for at least 2 months
Please email me directly at [email protected] is you are interested!

-1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
Engine
-Stock 4.0L I-6 (smog's ok) with upgraded cooling system and a 3-core GDI radiator
Transmission
-AW4
Transfer Case:
-NP242
Front End:
- Full width, High pinion Dana 44, 5:38 gears, Aussie locker & 12" suspension lift
Rear End:
-Full width Ford 9", 5:42 gears, Yukon axles,full spool & 12" suspension lift
- Rubicon Express.080 Driveshaft
Wheels / Tires:
-Rock Crawler 15x8 wheels & 35x12.50" BFG KM tires
Armor:
- 2x4 rock sliders
- custom front bumper with Ramsey 8000LB winch
- 2x4 rear bumper

IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
xjfront44.jpg

Bummer that you have to sell the rig man, I have had 3 back surgeries and have been "retired" for about 10 years. My Jeeps are my therapy though without them I'd go crazy, good luck with your back and the sell.

Because of my back I'm out of work for the next 6-8 weeks so I priced it for a quick sale. It needs tires because my kid has been driving it to school. If someone wants to check it out and report back that would be cool. I may start pulling stuff off of it like the front bumper and winch and sell them separately if It doesn't sell. I paid 900.00 for the winch and another 450.00 for the bumper

if still 4 sale..check your e-mail. Thanks

?....

Back