• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time for new BOD is almost here

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
Time for u web wheelers to start thinking bout who u want to represent u for the next two yrs.....

In all honesty... why bother?

It's just the same guys that get together anyway... we keep in touch elsewise.

We can still be members at NAXJA and not have the hassle of trying to motivate all the web wheelers ;) and keep national happy.

I will be out as well.

We will be electing 3 new people.

READ the rules in our bylaws. They are in a sticky above the everyday regular posts.

I, the current treasurer, have NO issue giving(by the rules in the bylaws) what monies we do have to national and a charity of the current bods choice if this can not be done and taken seriously in the timeframe allotted by are bylaws. When the time comes If you are not eligible by the bylaws rules do not make it a big deal of it and cause a fuss and act like a child. The rules are the rules end of story.

It will be up to the rest of y'all to keep this chapter alive. We, the current bod, have tried to help it stay afloat for years. Now it's time for someone else to get in and do it or the chapter, by national bylaws, will cease to exist.

I am relatively new here, only been a member for 8 months and owning an xj for 3 years, but have seen the frustrations with participation and membership our current BOD has faced. If it is time for the chapter to dissolve I will be sad to see it go, but I would like to see it live on. I know I cannot officially run, due to not being a member for 1 year, but if possible helping the chapter in an official manner is something I would.enjoy.

Blenny i agree, i can't run either but i don't want us to dissolve. I'm just trying to figure out who best to nominate

Thanks to those who have stepped up in the past. I know it's a tough and often thankless job.

It shouldn't take this to motivate people to show up to events but for those of you who don't want to see the chapter go, time to step it up

Back