• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about it....95 xj 4.0 ax15 d30/44...more..........check it out!

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
So, I'm considering selling the jeep and getting a different toy for awhile, so I figured I'd see if there was much interest here for it.

It's a dark green 4 door 1995 cherokee from california, NO rust, easiest thing in the world to work on. It is a little dinged up here and there from wheeling, however. Lots of time and money invested... 152000 miles, runs very strong, BRAND new clutch

SUSPENSION
Clayton Long arms
Rusty's coils, plus 1 3/4 spacer, about 5" total
RE 4.5" leafs
bds front shocks
rancho rears, with BPEs

CHASSIS/WHEELS/TIRES
Warn 9.5ti
Detours Backbone
JCR Stage II Rock Sliders
33" TSLs between 1/3 and 1/2 tread, plenty of life left
15x8 cragar soft 8s 3.75" BS
full size, non matching brand new mud terrain spare on brand new matching rim

DRIVETRAIN
4.0 H.O.
AX-15 5 speed trans
np231 with teraflex H.D. short shaft sye
has an xj front shaft resleeved for rear
dana 30 front, open with 4.88s rusty's diff guard
dana 44 rear, aussie locker and 4.88s SOLID diff cover

RANDOM
Optima Yellow Top battery
JVC CD player, with polk audio speakers, 2 10" rockford fosgate subs with 1000w pioneer amp and 4ga wiring
brand new brakes all around within past 7 months. new pads/rotors up front, everything for the rear: shoes, drums, springs etc

EXTRAS
LOTS of extra stuff to go with the jeep if buyer is interested, all recovery equipment such as tree straps, d rings, etc, also including a full set of doors (black instead of green, was going to make half doors and never got around to it), rusty's engine skid, was on jeep for a week and went to long arms. you can buy the different mount for cheap, or fab your own, i just never got around to it... OEM xj gas tank skid, good (undented) gas tank, spare axle shafts, fender flares, stock wheels/tires, etc.

I've got everything listed that I can think of off the top of my head, but I know that I'm leaving some out. Post here/PM me if interested...

Asking $5000 or best offer, and I will have pictures up ASAP

if you part it out ill buy your axles.

and if not goood luck with the sale!

nah, if it doesn't sell whole i'm just gonna keep it. really don't need to sell, just wouldn't mind a change...thanks for the offer though :)

100_4929.jpg

all work done within the past year....also new radiator, new water pump, new master cylinder/slave cylinder for the clutch...

Back