• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ chronicles

TheCheepHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Started tearing out the int. today... Found some floor rust but not too bad. The carpet was literally rotten and had never completely dried out from the last excursion from whatever PO took it swimming in mud.
4f92434c7a583519fa55fa5aba872fe6.jpg

Started tearing out the int. today... Found some floor rust but not too bad. The carpet was literally rotten and had never completely dried out from the last excursion from whatever PO took it swimming in mud.
4f92434c7a583519fa55fa5aba872fe6.jpg

8f9424e2369a6c63ebe8c897ce5d2571.jpg

"You didn't make it up that hill... Hit it again, cause we aren't leaving till you get it done."

That truck is a mess of parts. Old dash, new steering wheel. Old passenger door and new drivers door.

What year is it?

Yeah... Not my doing. As long as I can make it run after I put in a different motor all is well. I'd like to get a donor and swap out for an interior and a door. May wind up trying tube doors

"Jeep you own, off-road you must"

Yeah... Not my doing. As long as I can make it run after I put in a different motor all is well. I'd like to get a donor and swap out for an interior and a door. May wind up trying tube doors

I've got a 95 I'm parting out. All the interior is there still minus the front door skins. Didn't realize you could put the new column with the old dash.... hmmm.....

That one appears to have the old column, Glenn. Looks like they just put on the wheel.

Im broke right now, fridge just went out 😡 otherwise Id buy my donor this weekend. Got my eyes on one but I dont know if it will last...

Im broke right now, fridge just went out 😡 otherwise Id buy my donor this weekend. Got my eyes on one but I dont know if it will last...

I know the feeling. I had a carrot dangled in front of me this week and I'm looking for a Wj now.......

I know the feeling. I had a carrot dangled in front of me this week and I'm looking for a Wj now.......

Don't do it......my ZJ has been a nightmare.

Don't do it......my ZJ has been a nightmare.

It's not something I will keep..... A "friend' wants/needs it and offered me his xj in trade......

I had the first initial thought, too Andy. However, look where the mirror is supposed to be and the paint is red.

I'm assuming it was red, and then got painted that bronzey color.

Yup, its a re-paint... Not the greatest job either. Rust prep/mitigation was missed or ignored and there are some bad sags. Other than that I really do like the color. Im gonna do some buffing and strip off the plastic cladding. Rhino line the lower portion and bumpers n flares.

Back