• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The 600,000 mile Cherokee is for sale

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Jeep Cherokee 1988 - $8900 (Franklin, TN)

Date: 2011-11-20, 8:58PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

The Best 1988 Cherokee you will ever find! See story and more pictures at www.allpar.com then "Cars and Trucks" then "200,000 mile club." Kept in garage or under all weather cover. Repainted original Colorado Red. Lubed w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil and Tufoil. Log books and all maintenance receipts. Non-smoker.

After Market Equipment: B. F. Goodrich All Terrain 30 x 9.5 Tires (5) w/ excellent tread; Python Alarm; ARB Headlights w/ 2 spare bulbs; Magnum 900 Winch; Rhino Liner on Fender Flares; New Venture 5 speed manual transmission; Atlas II 4.3:1 transfer case; Yakima Load Warrior top rack; Borla Stainless Steel Header/Exhaust; ARB Bull Bar w/ lights; ARB Rear Locker; Tomkin rear bumper and skid plate; Old Man Emu rear leaf springs and front coil springs; Old Man Emu shock absorbers; Rock Rails from Jeep Jamboree; K & N oil and air filters; Pioneer speakers (4); Heavy duty rear bumper by Rosser; Pioneer XM Satellite radio w/ lifetime subscription and cassette player; Sony 6 CD changer; Ziebart rust proofed w/ annual inspections in Clarksville; Original window sticker; 2 original customer brochures; Haynes Repair Manual.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2713099085

Ha, I don't remember it having all of those modifications on it. I thought it was mostly stock.

Do you have any idea the reaction of people when they see the milage and the price in the same sentence. 90% of people won't understand that.

It's beautiful. If I had a spare $9000 laying around, I'd consider it.

I suggested that he try to reach Chrysler to see if they want it for the museum.

Dont tell Bogosia.. he ll go buy and flip it for $18000

Back