• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TAMA Drum kit, Cymbals, Pedals, Electric Bass Guitars / Bass Amp

DigJeepsBrah

NAXJA Forum User
Building a hard tail mountain bike to ride the Kokopelli Trail and looking for some extra funds. Something's got to give for this trip and it looks like my artistic side is up on the chopping block. I'm willing to part this stuff out or sell as kits. Everything is far below retail of course. All lovingly used and never abused.

The TAMA is a 4 piece Swingstar (Black with chrome hardware) 12" tom, 13" tom, 16" floor tom and 22" bass drum. -$240

Cymbals;

Zildjian K Custom Dry Ride - $200
Zildjian K Custom 16" Fast Crash - $160
70's Zildjian "New Beat" vintage high hats - $200
PAISTE Bronze 201 Series 16" Crash - $40
Sabian XS20 10" Splash - $50

Foot Controls;

Pearl Eliminator Double Bass Pedal* - $200 *I am missing/broke the master link for the slave pedal. Haven't ordered it, haven't tried. These are the best pedals on the market.
Pearl Eliminator Hi Hat Stand - $150

I have various hardware (stands) from $20-$50

I'll let the entire kit go for $800 - Throne included. with all associated stands, hardware, and drum things I have.

Bass Amp;

Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800 -$200

Bass Guitars;

Dean EVO XM Bass (Red) - $100

Epiphone Accu Bass JR/VS (Sunburst) - $100

If you take a bass and the amp I'll throw in a 20' cord, soft case, a strap, and a bass tuner(if I can find it) Also anything else I might be able to find related to the bass guitars.

I'm considering bartering for;

A Solar Charger, Go Pro, a digital camera that takes stills and video, a hard tail mountain bike or hard tail mountain bike frame, DeLorme Inreach or similar device, or a GPS with a larger screen than a Garmin eTrex20.

Last edited:
Back