• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Shirts for Sale

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
For Sale: IC NAXJA Chapter T-shirts. We have 2 colors, olive and charcoal. Logo is printed on front and back. We have olive in large and extra large for $13.00. XX-large is $14.50. They cost more to make. We have charcoal in youth X-small, youth medium, youth large, adult large, extra large, and XX-large. The youth are $11.00 each, large and X-large are $13.00, and the XX-large are $14.50. If you compare this to the Fall Fling prices, you will see that this is a bargain. Finally, get yours now, as I will probably take the remainder to Moab and offer them to all takers just to get rid of them.

I forgot about these Steve :doh: what's your schedule like tomorrow? I can meet anytime after noon.

Tomorrow being Friday? Or Thursday? It's already 4:00 PM Thursday, but I am flexible this evening and tomorrow both. I work and live in Sandy, but we can meet about anywhere between that's convenient.

Well I meant today Thursday but I'm going to the u4 meeting tonight so it'll have to wait until Friday unless you'll be at the meeting. :)

I still haven't gotten my hands on one of these. Can I snag a Charcoal -L in Moab?

It is getting there. It is running with the new Crank Position Sensor now I just have to fix other things I broke troubleshooting that problem.

Are the two shirts I paid for in this lot? If so, I really would like to take receipt. I ordered 1 large charcoal and 1 large olive on July 15, 2012.

Theyre here in Moab, come get em, Tom! Ill talk to Steve, I can bring them back with me.

Thanks, Jeff. I was trying to make it to this year's event, but couldn't get my rig fixed in time. I'm still playing with the idea of coming down Friday for the dinner/raffle. I just hope my XJ raffle tickets arrive before then.

If I decide to drive down, I'll let you know. Otherwise, bring them back with you and I'll arrange a day/time to pick them up. Thanks for the assist!

Tom R.,
Either way, you can get the shirts. Just let me know about the payment specifics. Did you pay Israel or did you pay Derek? I just need to keep the records straight.

Is there anyone else out there who preordered--and paid for--IC NAXJA T-shirts who has not received them? I sold a number at the Fall Fling, but still have the large through 2XL available. Speak now or forever hold your piece.

By the way, the "piece" was a deliberate misquote. The correct one should be peace, as in get over it, make peace with the world, let go, or never speak of it again. The "piece" could be a Glock, a Colt, or a body part; your choice.

I bought one of the XXL for $14.50 at the show and shine

I ended up with a XL.. can I exchange?? I'll ship my new shirt back!

Don't make me go on a diet:fuse:

Back