• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-minus 1 month!

And My jeep is drag link and winch less! Ugh!

My Jeep currently doesn't have a rear suspension...

20140525_140330_zpsa8f744a5.jpg

So, I win.

My Jeep currently doesn't have a rear suspension...

20140525_140330_zpsa8f744a5.jpg

So, I win.

Building a hover jeep eh? I'll try and remember those springs tomorrow. I think I might need a hood sticker form you at some point. :eeks1:

Building a hover jeep eh? I'll try and remember those springs tomorrow. I think I might need a hood sticker form you at some point. :eeks1:

I sure hope you remember those springs tomorrow. We need to figure out when and where to meet. I bet I could get you a hood sticker and some leaf springs in trade for a bumper and some leaf springs. :)

I sure hope you remember those springs tomorrow. We need to figure out when and where to meet. I bet I could get you a hood sticker and some leaf springs in trade for a bumper and some leaf springs. :)

You need to just come to the house and bring guns and ammo! I'll have Glenn his GF and another friend there ridding four wheelers and stuff around the property. Just load up the family and come down. Did I mention a pool table too? :conceited

You need to just come to the house and bring guns and ammo! I'll have Glenn his GF and another friend there ridding four wheelers and stuff around the property. Just load up the family and come down. Did I mention a pool table too? :conceited

Ha, it'll depend on how much I have to work on Saturday and what kind of mood all the kids are in. I might be pressed for time.

I always have guns and ammo with me.

You know what they say.....I wouldn't pick on you if I didn't like you.

Yep! I get it but you know sometimes I like to stir the pot! :conceited

Still trying to come up with a trailer to borrow, but I just reserved one with U-haul just in case.

Bastards won't let you have it more than 5 days, so I had to do two one way reservations and hope like hell they don't screw me (which it's pretty much a given they will).

I need to call my Grandpa's friend and make sure i can still borrow it for this trip. If I get it, I need to weld some D rings on the bottom of the dovetail for the straps.

Back