• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff I have for Trade or Sale

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade or sell these items:

Contico ProBin heavy duty lockable bin. Brand New just dusty. Have keys still zip tied to container. Was going to use it in the back of the MJ until I got rid of it.
Brand New it goes for $60. Asking $30
http://www.menards.com/main/tools-h...tuff-bin-with-keyed-lock/p-1465508-c-9188.htm

PC310026.jpg

PC310028.jpg

PC310027.jpg

Rolling tool chest with a plastic top. Got it from my dad from his shop. Brand new they are about $300 from menards.
Asking $150 but really looking to trade
I can get better pics, just didnt feel like cleaning it off.

P1010032-1.jpg

Antique Bed Frame. 3/4 bed
Antique Three Quarter Bed. We were planning on converting this bed into a full bed but just haven't had the time or space. Maybe you want to keep it as a three quarter bed or maybe you want to convert it!? All the parts are there.
http://www.ehow.com/how_10062643_change-threequarter-bed-frame-full-bed-frame.html
Asking $25. Cost us a lot more then that.

PC300016.jpg

Decorative parking meter. No Key.
Looking for $50
IMG_4855.jpg

Yakima Roof Towers. For the right price, I'll throw in bars. If you check the pics, its for racks for the Ford Explorer and the like.
With bars, online said $300 new. I dont think I paid that much but maybe. Asking $150 with bars

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

Intake manifold of a 1996 4.0 XJ
asking $20

exhaustmani.jpg

Willys Flatfender Grill. Was going to use for decor in the garage. Has been repaired.
Aking $40

Tires with rims off my ZJ. Will get pics.
Willing to trade for jeep alloy rims, just different style

Black, 1996 cherokee front bumper with OEM tow hook brackets.
Asking $50

Will get pictures for anything I am missing. Just dont have them at this second.

I am looking for:
HP D30 non disco, complete.
Ford 8.8 with Disc Brakes
XJ d44, can be missing brakes
Jeep Alloy 15" Rims from ZJ, TJ, XJ. Not sure which style im looking for, has to be at least 4 in good shape.
ZJ 4.0 CA intake
Hella fog lights, or similar brand. Amber fogs would be awesome.

not sure what else. could make offers.

NOT GOING TO SHIP

Also willing to trade for

Camping stuff
Gun stuff
2x4's
leftover gift cards to lowes, menards, home depot, best buy, sears

Got any vehicles for sale? I'm lookin for a winter beater 4x4.

haha nope. I thought about selling my car, but def. not a 4x4. my friend is debating selling his beater MJ. If he does, ill let him know you are interested. But I have been thinking about it myself haha.

Hah, you never have enough MJs do you? Let me know if he sells and you pass.

I think I want the grill Jake. coming to WF?

Back