• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale/trade

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
For sale or trade etc. PM me with any questions/offers. If you want Pics I can email them to you or PM you a photo bucket link. Some of this stuff I have had on here before, so I am just re-listing it in case someone missed it or something.

Things I am looking for: (For my 1990 XJ) - Poly engine/trans mounts, Rear Hatch (the bolts that the gas shocks mount on), two window handles, Aftermarket flares, roof rack, 33 inch spare tire/rim, exhaust pipe from header to muffler and maybe a mufler (messed mine up pretty good last time out lol), adjustable track bar, quick disconnects for front swaybar, front dana 30 solid axles to bypass my Vacume Posi Lock system, Poly bushings for front end stuff, extended brake lines for 3 1/2 inch to 4 inch lift, gears front and rear that work better than my stock gears (Dana 30/35) for my 33 inch tires or a better axles lol, rear locker, tube doors, rock sliders, winch, will consider anything. For my (1993 YJ) Rear swing out bumper for bigger 33 inch tires, hi-lift jack, recovery gear, CB radio and such, Lights, Heater Core, Half door/tube doors. These are just ideas of possible things that I might like in a trade or something :).

Things I have:

*Coachman Cab over Camper
(will need to have a extra jack to get it off my truck). You will get several camper tie down setups with it too.

*Front and Rear stock bumpers for YJ/TJ fit on my 93 Wrangler
*Ford F-250 Rear Stock Bumper for 1986 year range
*2 FMF Silencers that fit on Yamaha Blasters
*2 massage tables (one is more portable than the other one)
*4 stock rims (black) good shape I think they are for toyota
*Warhammer Fantasy Minatures and rule sets
*Warhammer White Dwarf Old magazines
*Warhammer 40k Minatures/tanks and rules
*Boat Trailer that had a 12' fishing boat on it, no papers, needs tires and wiring.
*Yamaha AT-1 125cc Vintage Dirtbike (runs, but leaks around pet XXXX so I havent messed with it for awhile) good restoration project. I had got rear break light and turn signals for it to restore it to enduro. It has no papers.
*NAPA "bumper" jack (I believe it was for big rigs and such, but could be used maybe to lift entire front end maybe for suspension work if have aftermarket bumpers and such...)
*Star Wars figures and vehicles (from re-release era til last three movies.. so no "original ones").
*Old Craftsman Vintage Jigsaw
*3 16 inch steel rims (some surface rust) for ford f-250 (one still has old tire on it).
*D. Boy Swimming Pool Ladder (pool was no good so had to throw it away after patching it constantly. Ladder is still good.

i got a stock muffler to rear exhaust located in pasadena. little ding in muffler(on the bottom). just bought new muffler and dumped exhaust

Back