• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stout rear bumper with EXTRAS

G2WANIT

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Tomken Machine rear bumper for a 1997-2001 XJ. (I've been told it will bolt up to earlier years as well.) It has the rear quarter panel protectors, hitch receiver and a tire carrier.

I'm also including with it some frame inserts that slide into your frame and bolt up through the hitch mounting locations. This makes the bumper and hitch a VERY strong piece of your XJ - you can tow and pull and yank to your hearts content! (using the frame inserts does require that you cut open the frame "pockets" to allow access - it's a simple process that takes 2 min. with a sawzall :thumbup:)

The tire carrier is designed for up to 33" tires but with the frame inserts I've had my 37" on there for a couple trips and it works great. A 37" tire does hang low though so if you roll bigger than 33" you will eventually want to raise the mounting point.

Also, I'll throw in a license plate relocating bracket complete with light. (not pictured)

BUT WAIT, IF YOU BUY NOW: I'll also throw in a Warn Receiver Shackle Bracket and 3/4" shackle!!!

If you buy it, I'll help install it and make sure everything fits and works right.

Brand new, you're looking at over $1,000 of good stuff here (not including the frame inserts!). Obviously it's not new, I started to knock the rust off but it still needs some time with a wire-wheel before it's ready to paint. (The rust is all surface stuff, no rotting - I live in Utah, not Michigan ;)) I have cut and folded my rear panels and built a new bumper so I'm done with this.

I'm asking $400 - no wait, $350 -- NO WAIT!! $300!!
(That's my rock-bottom price. It's a steal so don't offer less, I'd rather paint it and wait for it to sell locally...)

PM, Text, call:
Aaron
ate-O-one 824 - 697wun

PICS:

Without Tire Carrier:
8828510994_c478763646_c.jpg

With tire carrier:
8828504614_5610019302_z.jpg

Frame inserts:
8828503456_23a3982833_c.jpg

Here it is with the frame inserts lined up:
8828502244_efa5ce4495_c.jpg