• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock tire carrier and other stuff

SanDiegoOverland

NAXJA Forum User
Stock tire carrier
Not going to run this tire carrier. It's complete and works great. I never had the hatch hardware, I just bolted a ubolt on my hatch and it has worked well. I'm going to a Logans Metal non carrier bumper $50.00 obo or cool trades

Stock front skid plate - free or trade

Yakima gutter mount cross bars (not quite wide enough for an XJ, sorry, but will work on smaller vehicles) - $10.00

8mm mauser ammo - Both factory and surplus about 200 rounds or so. $50.00 for the lot.

Treadmill. Tough enough for me @ 6' and 280lbs. good belt, runs solid. Has a digital timer. The deck is supposed to raise/lower, but that never really worked. Tower/display folds against deck for transport. $50.00 OBO...

Stock wheels/older tires. These are the cool small window steelies with the chrome trim rings. $40.00 obo, and I'm looking for a good 16" roller for a spare in the 30-31" size.

Grey 1995 and up manual front seats with brackets. These have the floor hump front bolts, are a bit dirty, but in good shape. I'd trade for some nice grey pre-1995 seats, or...?

Rear main seal - part # BS40612

One piece Fel-Pro oil pan gasket.(FPGOS34308R)

Make me an offer on both? I'm not going to use them so I'd love to make someone's day. They're NIB and will just rot in my garage. :) I think the RMS was like $20.00, and the pan gasket was like $40.00...

Definitely willing to work out some trades.

I'm looking for a good Subwoofer/amp setup or maybe even a bazooka tube in good shape.

I also need:

-stock crossmember
-tcase/tranny rubber mount
-9mm ammo
-shocks to fit a stock to 2" lift.
-quick disco's for stock to 2" lift
-rock rails
-1/4 panel armor

Just some idea's, in case one of y'all have something from this list laying around.

YHPM

ill take the treadmill if you still got it

Where in SD? I'm up in escondido

in el cajon, but I work in clairemont and can meet anywhere along the 15/163/8 "golden triangle" area. I usually meet people over at the ham radio outlet right off of clairemont mesa drive.

Back