• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Still here

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I've been uber busy for the last I dont know how long. Getting skinny and killing Haj. I just wanted to drop in while I have the chance and say Hi.

Take care,

John

GI-John said:
I've been uber busy for the last I dont know how long. Getting skinny and killing Haj. I just wanted to drop in while I have the chance and say Hi.

Take care,

John

Hoo-ah brother. Stay safe always. :cheers:

Hey bud! Good to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you over there and let us know if you need anything.

Stay safe! :patriot:

- Jay

Uber glad to hear from you John! Stay safe and continue killing Haj.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Looking foward to some wheeling and beers when you come back!

Till next time, take care brother.

Hey John Glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to wheel with you again. Stay safe.

John,
Good to here you are safe and doing well. My kids, wife, and myself all think about out you regularly and lookforward to your safe return.

Michael

good to know you are ok john!

Everytime the "Iraq" conversation or News report comes up, we think of you.

Stay Safe.

Later
Jason

Alrighty, a little more of an update.
I'm now an Infantry Platoon Sergeant that works out of a little town called Tarmiyah. It kind of sucks, but that's what I'm paid for. No bitching here. We're reaaaallly busy with the local insurgents and they seem to come out of the woodwork (probably Baqubah and Baghdad) to shoot at us.

Take care, and I already have big plans for when I get home so we'll figure something out.

Thanks to all that have helped my wife Lonnie out during all of this,

John

Blkxjkrawler said:
Does this mean your not riding the big gun anymore?
No, it's just that I have a lot more firepower with me. I've used the gun a few times, as well as the coaxial machine gun. It's amazing what several pounds of High Explosive Plastic (HEP) will do to a cinderblock building. Not bragging (well, yeah I am) but it's pretty cool.

No pics because I usually have my head in the sights and on my men during patrols, so no time for anything else.

John

GI-John said:
No pics because I usually have my head in the sights and on my men during patrols, so no time for anything else.
I think I speak for everyone and for once, no pics is PERFECTLY OKAY!!

- Jay

The clinic we paid for is used for both the general public and the insurgents.
The children are beaten if they wave at us when we pass by. (most of the time)
The girl's school that we paid for was found to have several 152mm shells and propane tanks built into the walls and floors.
The mosques are known sniper hideouts but we can't go in.

Yeah, I'm getting a little salty....and yes, I have an internet connection here in the patrol base.

Back