• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sticky BFG Krawlers 39” Red Label Comps 40

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Set of 4, 39x13.50R17, about 75% tread on 3, one only wheeled 1200 mi has 85% tread still. I use it at right rear to equal out wear. These are performance perfect, nicely softened & pliable. At this point of wear there is not a better tire existing for the rocks. None ever patched, plugged or leaked, no chunks or cuts. 16 to 18/32 on center lugs. Normal as with all stickys, side wall sticky compound junction cracking but nothing chips off. Best rock tire there is. $1600 firm. Pick up in Carson City, NV or I will ship on your dime, you hunt best price from 89423, 77 pounds each. I've heard $51/ shipped to TX. Email- [email protected]
IMG_7496.jpg

IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7499.jpg
above are of the one with 85% tread left, below are of the 3 with 75%.
IMG_7495.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

Hey Tom are u going bigger on the tj or what

I went just a touch up to 40s, had to reset stops on my ram so time to commit & just went for it. I think my Krawlers were more sticky than these treps.

Back