• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering / front skid for sale

Hackmeister

NAXJA Forum User
I've decided I might as well sell off my steering skid plate, since I'm not using it anymore and there's no sense in it collecting dust. Good for protecting steering components up to around 4" of lift, and supposedly is good for keeping water away from your alternator, although i never had that issue. I gave it a fresh coat of paint maybe 2 years ago and is still in OK shape, with the exception of a few chips.

I duno... $20? Or a 12 pack of Sam Noble Pils? I don't want to ship it though.

I'll get a pic tomorrow, it's dark and gross out still.

I'm going to bring this thread back from the grave to offer this bay boy up again. It's still sitting in my yard, begging to protect someone's poor, stock tierod.

12 pack of good summer beer takes it

hmmm... I could use one for the MJ. What kind of beer would you prefer?

(tie rod doesn't need protecting, I threw a V8 ZJ one in while I was working on it, but I like keeping crap out of the engine bay)

I'll probably be heading into Boston some evening this week, not sure which yet, I have stuff I need to get to Mark, other stuff for Ross, and stuff for Colin so I figure I can just do a big loop through eastern/southeastern mass and get everything done at once.

hmmm... I could use one for the MJ. What kind of beer would you prefer?

(tie rod doesn't need protecting, I threw a V8 ZJ one in while I was working on it, but I like keeping crap out of the engine bay)

I'll probably be heading into Boston some evening this week, not sure which yet, I have stuff I need to get to Mark, other stuff for Ross, and stuff for Colin so I figure I can just do a big loop through eastern/southeastern mass and get everything done at once.

Surprise me. I'm a fan of Harpoon Summer, but am open to other more exotic ones. If you're in Boston swing by, and it'll be yours

if you are ever heading to the long island area. bring it with and let me know. ill make you a collection of some of the best beers i have had

Back