• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Starting a Local club or die trying

rockjock

NAXJA Forum User
This will be my second attempt. www.geocities.com/clintoncounty4x4 anyone who has advise please help. The last one crashed and burned because of the age of the starting members. Yes I am younger but my love for the sport has nothing to do with my age. Please I NEED YOUR HELP>>>>>>>>>>ANY ADVISE>>>>>>>>>>My girlfriend and I have been working on a myspace page and on the web page. If anyone in the Frankfort area would like to help please let me know email me at [email protected]

Scott D
Frankfort IN

I'm not really in the area but I really think that the success of your club will depend on the people in your area and how willing they are to be part of a club. If it is just you and a couple of buddies that are really into wheeling every weekend, you probably will stay together better. On the other hand, if it just you and a bunch of other guys that just have lifted trucks but aren't really into wheeling or 'club' type activities, you aren't going to have much luck. Hope this helps at all.

Chris

Too far for me but I have belonged to Terra Jeep club for several years. It has grown a lot over the years and I feel it is because they are a laid back club that accepts everything from stock to trailer queens. They have club events (none wheeling) as well as wheeling outings. An official "wheeling" outing generally starts with someone posting "hey how about going to [fill in the blank] on [fill in a date]". It is not bogged down with a lot of formalities and bickering about dates. Just a bunch of people that love Jeeps and enjoys wheeling or just showing them off.

Back